28yo, Thigh Lift

After having my tummy tuck 13months ago and seeing...

After having my tummy tuck 13months ago and seeing the results that Dr Hayward could deliver, I decided to have a medial thigh lift to remove the excess skin in the upper thigh.
It's day1 in recovery now and I am incredibly happy with the results. A large amount of money spent overall, for both stomach and thighs, but Dr Hayward did a fantastic job and it was worth every cent!

Feeling emotional and unsure now that the bandages are off

Last night I showered and took the bandages off. It was the first time I'd seen the cuts and I'm not sure how I'm feeling. The cuts are very low and one is shorter than the other. Of course as it's been less than 48hrs since my op, I am swollen and bruised, but my thighs are not symmetrical and I'm feeling disappointed.
Can someone shed some light on why cuts would have been made in this position or why one would be longer / lower than the other?
It's still an improvement and I'm trying to remind myself that I'm on meds and a complete perfectionist. I'll likely cover the scars with tattoos as well, by for some reason, I can't help but feel sad with the results :(
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Quirky, informative, funny and professional. He's been in the business forever and his results reflect this. Very happy with both of my surgeries and despite specialising in cleft palate / burns / reconstructive, he was able to give me results that I could only dream of! Seriously would not go anywhere else!