32 with Three Beautiful Children and Now Making a Change for the Better for Myself - Pennington, NJ

My story is a lot like all of you I have been...

My story is a lot like all of you I have been struggling with my weight since I was young. My highest weight when I started this process was 260. I'm thankful that right now I don't have any medical problems but I know that if I kept on this path I would. I'm now in my preop diet down to 247 and I'm scheduled for surgery on Monday the tenth!

Time for healing

Hi everyone,
So I had the sleeve done on Monday everything was great from the hospital staff to anesthesia. When I woke up I didn't even feel the pain of the actual surgery what I felt the most was gas pain. I actually had them get me up later on that evening to walk because I couldn't take it. The next day you have to have a upper gi to make sure there is no leaks which I passed with flying colors. After they removed the catheter so I was able to use the bathroom on my own. I am now home and overall it's been a smooth ride. What I've experienced is gas pain and soreness in the abdominal area. It takes me literally two hours just to finish a protein shake! I've already taken notice of what it feels like when I'm full it's funny because your stomach kind of tells you.
Trenton Bariatric Surgeon