29 - Orthodonic Relapse After 15 Years

I started Simpli5 on 6 October 2016 and had IPR...

I started Simpli5 on 6 October 2016 and had IPR done on 3 teeth with the first tray which is to be worn for 3 weeks; if the dentist approves that movement has occurred as planned. The trays are to be worn for 20 - 22 hours. So far, there has been no pain associated with this tray. Hopefully, no refinement trays will be needed but won't know for sure until tray 5 has been worn for the prescribed time.

Prior to treatment photo - 6 Oct 2016

3 weeks - new trays

Today marks exactly 3 weeks since I started treatment. I got approval to swap to my 2nd set of trays and had IPR done on one tooth today - so in total...I've had IPR on 4 teeth and I 'just' started tray 2.

I must say...there's been no noticeable movement from the 1st tray.

This 2nd tray is snug but not painful.

6 weeks - 3 set of trays

I started my new set of trays today. I had IPR done between on my two front (bottom) middle teeth. By the time I got home from work after wearing them for 2 hours, 1 of my previous spaces closed up almost completely. I'm excited to see the see the results after this tray.

4th Tray- IPR on 2 bottom teeth

I got my 4th tray on 9 December. They weren't very tight like tray 2/3. Had IPR done on the 2 teeth beside my bottom canines. This is the 2nd to last set of trays for me. So far, there's been movement. I'm anxious to see if the last trays will close up the IPR gaps and straighten the teeth completely.
Dr. Black....

The dentist seems relatively certain and confident.