'Beverly Hills' 'Facelift'

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

In a world with so much incompetence, it was refreshing to meet Dr. James Pearson. I had a face and neck lift and I'm thrilled with the results. In my initial consultation, I stressed how important it was for me not to look too pulled or lose my nice smile that is all too common with facelifts today. Dr. Pearson not only listened to what I was trying to achieve but his attention to detail and keen eye for the aesthetics of the female face made my result exactly what I had envisioned! My friends and family say I look like a fresher, younger version of myself. Our whole family has gone to Dr. Pearson with the same exceptional results. My mom had a lower eye blepharoplasty that took years off her face to my daughters who had Juvederm lip fillers. It's so nice to wake up every morning and love what I see in the mirror and so much fun putting makeup on my high cheekbones now! Finding Dr. Pearson is like finding Gold...He's the best!