Best Surgeon Ever~ Staff is Amazing! I Did Tummy and Implant Exchange

I want you to know that Dr. Lapuerta and hist...

I want you to know that Dr. Lapuerta and hist patient coordinator, Brandi and his entire staff are phenomenal. I was recommended to them by my Obgyn, Dr. Baden ( also amazing) to see him after discussing needing a hysterectomy and wanting to do a tummy tuck as well if I was going to do that. And My Obgyn highly recommend Dr. Lapuerta to do the surgery with him and do it all together. I was very nervous of course. But, I went and met with Lapuerta and Brandi and was INSTANTLY comfortable and felt they were the perfect fit for me. My Case was long. It was 7.5 h our surgery. I would say I am in pretty good shape, just had 5 babies in 5 years that did a number on my body. The surgery and recovery ( i am 4 weeks out) was in NO WAY easy. But, Dr. Lapuerta took wonderful care of me. I had his cell number and he answered as soon as I would call. He also replaced my 15 year old implants along with the full tummy tuck and I am THRILLED! I would not use anyone else but Dr. Lapuerta for future surgeries. His bed side manner is kind, warm and you NEVER feel rushed. Brandi is just as fabulous and again, never feeling rushed or like your asking stupid questions. And with as much surgery I was having , I ask a ton of questions. I have no doubt if you use him for surgery you will be so happy. You, will love his patience and kindness. He truly cares about you and your over all health and well being. I want to thank him and Brandi for making my experience as easy as it could be. AMAZING! I still have a ton of swelling and healing, however, I am already in love with the way i look! Dr. Lapuerta did EXACTLY what he said he would do. He made me look a million times better. I want to thank Dr. Lapuerta for making me a new women with confidence again. And Thank you Brandi for your kindness throughout the whole process.
Houston Plastic Surgeon