Smartlipo Triplex is Awesome - Pearland, TX

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

So I had gotten smart Lipo triplex yesterday. I...

So I had gotten smart Lipo triplex yesterday. I had done a lot of research on it and on my docter. I went to Mysurgeonforbeauty in Pearland, TX. My problem areas was abdomen, flanks(love handles), and my back. I only got my upper & lower abdomen and flanks yesterday decided to add my back at the last minute so will have a second surgery.
Anyway procedure went great. The worst part for me was the numbing but it was easy lane after that. I drove myself home afterward. Make sure you bring two towels for after. Draining is sooooooo nasty it doesn't smell but your seat and clothes will feel like you walked thru the rain and got in your car. I drove an hour because of traffic so my clothes were soaked. Grab a shower curtain and put it under your sheets so you won't mess up your mattress. I didn't feel any real pain the first day the cuts hurt a little but I didn't take my meds until later that night before I went to bed because I didn't want to wake up in a lot of pain.
Day 2
I woke up in pain but it wasn't like the other ppl reviews I read. It just felt like I did 100 crutches lol. Ab day at the gym. I took two hydro pills at 7am. It was a little hard to sit upup. I was moving around all day. Now you can do house things. But trying to get dress and make a run. Around 3pm. Omg I never broke a sweat trying to put on lotion but today I did. I learned it's best to stay in on the second day you can wash clothes and clean but going out is a struggle. Be carefully I was in a lot of pain. I didn't take another pill until 630 after I picked up my kid. Didn't want the med to be in effect while I was driving that's why it's a big time gap with the meds.

day 3

Today wasnt too bad. A little sore. Slept a lot from the meds. But finally got up around 3 ran errands. Definitely see more changes. Sports bras are your best friend.

By the way if your like why my stomach looks funny... Pregnancy skin damage

I do have really damaged skin on my stomach from when i was pregnant. SO its reallyyyy loose skin. So i wasnt expecting it to be be perfect and my doc he did say he was going to be a lil more aggressive with the skin tighten laser because of that and that we would have to really see how it goes that later on i might need a tummy tuck for it to be perfect. I wasn't surprise i figured that. I just wanted to see how this procedure did with it first before i spent an extra $6500 on a tummy tuck. So far it looks pretty good tho.

invest in highwaist bottoms

OK this morning barely any pain. I have a Lil fluid in my upper love side that did not Drain fully. That's the main thing sore is that area. My stomach and sides and lower back is stiff and itchy. I would invest in high waist bottoms they help push the remaining fluid out. Make sure you buy two sizes up because you won't be able to breath lol. You can get them for like $6 at family dollar or Burlington. It will help form your body. Plus when you have to wash your garment this help if you don't have a second one to put on.

its friday night and my butt is in the house LOL

Had my surgery Tuesday 12:30 its friday now. ... i was a lil sore today but i havent taken any medicine since last night. The Medicine makes me sleepy and im tored of sleeping. I do take the medicine at night hour or 2 before bed 2 hydros so i can rest and not feel any pain. I wake up thru the night but mainly to change positions. I start off on my side then roll to other side then lay on my stomach. It might just be me because i alway move when im sleep but its hard to just roll over so. I feel good but i would hate for someone to bump me because i might feel like i got shot.

I SHOULD HAVE SAID THIS FROM THE BEGINNING

SOFTLY MASSAGE THE AREA YOU GET SURGERY ON FROM THE BEGINNING TO HELP PUSH OUT THE FLUID AND TO HELP RELIEVE SOME OF THE SWOLLEN AND STIFFNESS. IT HELPED WITH THE PAIN ALSO. I DO THIS A FEW TIMES EVERYDAY AND MAYBE THATS WHY I HAVENT BEEN IN AS MUCH PAIN AS I READ ON OTHER REVIEWS, PPL HAVE DIFFERENT PAIN TOLERANCE. ALSO IT MIGHT BE HOW I TAKE MY MEDICINE ALSO. KNOW THAT THE MOST PAIN IS IN THE MORNING WHEN YOU FIRST WAKE UP BECAUSE YOUR MEDS ARE OUT YOUR SYSTEM AND YOUR MUSCLES WILL STRETCH WHEN U GET UP. IF U HAVE AN HIGH BED GET A STEP STOOL. REMEMBER TO GET THE HIGHWAIST BOTTOMS

forgot to post pic yesterday

It's Sunday and I'm still a Lil sore. Went to school yesterday. I didn't take any meds until last night. So my pain level was like a 3/4 when I moved certain ways. If you have a job that has you lifting and puts pressure on the area you getting done your going to have a Lil trouble.

Sorry late update

So everything has been great still a Lil sore. Went to my follow up appt. Doc said everything looked good. My struggle is getting in and out the car but other than that ive been doing regular activities. I do Lil workouts like squats wall pushups 30 sec planks walking .

Breast reduction done at VA hospital

OK sorry I've been gone had my breast reduction on Wednesday thru military VA hospital. Reduction wasnt bad I was a Lil sore but was fine. Stomach still swollen a Lil but not sore.

Smartlipo 3.5 weeks and breast reduction 13 days

Results are great loving it haven't been this small since 2008. Stomach still gets swollen so I still wear garment or highwaisted bottoms about 12 to 18 hours a day which is cool because I'm maxing my results. I haven't worked out yet and I don't do a diet. I just don't eat a lot of fry food drink plenty of water but everything else is the same. I had my drains from my reduction removed thank God those things are the worst. It didn't hurt when they took it out
Houston Plastic Surgeon

He was great answered all my questions. Very blunt so I e like that he answered honestly.