Smart Lipo of the Upper and Lower Abs W/ Flanks and Upper Back As a Bonus.. - Pearland, TX

I have been looking on this sight for years..In...

I have been looking on this sight for years..In the past I looked into getting a tummy tuck and was looking for eevery and any peice of info i could receive. Unfortunately a tummy tuck was not the healthy thing for me due to me having sickle cell disease, so I stopped my visits with Dr. Nowazaradan a weight loss surgeon and began to look into liposuction. I lived in the town center above a plastic surgeon office and had started receiving lipo injections and b12, because they had helped me loose weight a couple of years ago. Dr. Kratschmere staff is awesome so I decided to look into liposuction there. It happened so quick and my consultation was 1 wk and the next wk 4/7/15 I put my 1500 deposit down and scheduled my appointment 4/23/15.. My surgeon was a scientist for NASA previously, so I knew I was working with a smart man and he was very informed about black skin and what I needed. He talked to me the whole time about family and even though smart lipo hurted like hell at times, he still was able to keep my mind off of it. he is known for his compassion and it's definitely true.

1 wk post op...

After struggling with a wk of pain and swelling..I am pain free,but still swollen. Overall,I'm feeling and coming along well..yayy!!

1 day before 2 wk post-op

I'm swollen still,but noticing not as much..I have purchased so many garments,because i'm back to work and making sure that I'm supported and comfortable...i don't like the way may stomach feels without a garment right's tight in areas and in others it feels like it's pulling, hard to explain, but my garments make me feel well supported. People at my job have asked me have i lost a little weight so I know that my surgery is making a difference..

2wk post op

Not a major difference this wk,but I notice small difference

wk 3 post-op

Had to post today..I notice in my pick on the top my stomach has gotten smaller than last wks pic on the bottom..I had a ovary removed years ago and before the lipo, I could not see the line from where they cut me open Due to my stomach covering it..after 3 kids my elasticity in my stomach was stretched.last wk I could see the line,but it was right under the bottom of my stomach..this wk there is space between the line and my stomach where my panties are covering up the line..yay to progress. Still swollen in the front of my stomach but wearing my jeans again and able to button them without pressure..

1 mon post-op

So this wkend I'm in Vegas for Memorial day..I'm a army vet and wanted to really celebrate this day with my boyfriend..Although i'm not done with swelling,I still felt really great body wise..
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Has been for many years considered as one of the top 10 Doctors in Houston.