Amazing Tummy Tuck Results - Pearland, TX

After dreaming about a tummy tuck for years after...

I look great and feel great! I love the results!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

After dreaming about a tummy tuck for years after having had my two sons, I finally did it! I chose Dr.Lapuerta because he had performed a breast reduction/lift on my breasts 12 years ago. My breast still look great after 12 years and two kids! He was so awesome and thorough with me then, I knew that he would perform any and all plastic work performed in the future. Dr. Lapuerta's staff is AWESOME! I feel as though I could contact the office at any time if necessary. I developed a Seroma after the procedure, and Dr. Lapuerta has been diligent about addressing my concerns, managing aspirations, and ensuring that I'm happy with the results. I look great and feel great! I love the results!