simply amazing - Pearl River, NY

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Fiorillo He...

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Fiorillo
He immediately makes you feel comfortable and at ease because he is such a warm and kind person. He is very patient and takes his time explaining everything and answering any questions or concerns you may have. He is very thorough with everything he explains which really impressed me. HIS OFFICE IS CLEAN AND HIS STAFF ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND FRIENDLY! Dr.Michael did breast implants surgery on me and the results are even better than I expected. Even though I was a little nervous on surgery day, he quickly made me feel calm and confident in my decision, and the surgery was a very pleasant experience. Dr. Fiorillo is truly professional and a very skillful surgeon, and I will be recommending him to all my friends and family in search of cosmetic procedures.

I cannot explain how much I love his work and how happy I am after my breast augmentation.

and THANK U to all the girls in the office !!! You are just simply AMAZING all the way :)
New York Plastic Surgeon