Fitness Competitor , Mother of 1 - Pearl River, NY

I've always been a lean fit person but after doing...

I've always been a lean fit person but after doing PRO fitness competitions year after year , fluctuating in weight, and Breast feeding my son, I decided to get the cohesive gel breast implants . It was one of the best decisions of my life. There's nothing like looking in the mirror and being proud of your image. Dr. Fiorillo and his staff are AMAZING!! From beginning to end, Dr. Fiorillo and his team were professional and made me feel very comfortable with the decision I chose. They kept me informed with every detail of my procedure which went smoothly if I may add. They greeted me by name with such positivity and a smile!!!! I highly recommend Dr. Fiorillo!
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Fiorillo is amazing!! So fun, professional and extremely cool. He's very informative and answers all questions . He always greets me with a smile and shows his true passion for his amazing talent and practice. I'm happy I chose Dr. Fiorillo. My boobs look awesome .