24 Year Old, 1 Kid-32AA-32DDD(cc's 395) - Pearl River, NY

Before and after having my son, I was a size 32AA....

Before and after having my son, I was a size 32AA. I didn't feel comfortable with how my breasts looked and I felt that I needed a change. I did research on which breast implants would be the safest and provide a natural, full look. I came across Gummy Bear Implants and found that Dr. Fiorillo was specialized in operating with them. I love that the implants are solid silicone and are impossible to rupture. They are the safest implant on the market and they provide an unbelievably natural look as well as feel. My stats are 5'7, 130lbs and I was a 32AA and now a 32DDD. (cc's 395) The size is perfect, I feel that I am perfectly portioned to how I wanted to be. The size isn't too big at all with subtle cleavage and lift. I have absolute no regrets and would do it all over again.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Fiorillo is AMAZING!! I couldn't be anymore happier with the results. His demeanor was very welcoming and I felt absolutely comfortable. I cannot recommend him enough. Currently, I am 6 weeks post op and feeling better than I ever have. Dr. Fiorillo and his staff were top notch and very professional. I also received a discount of $500 off for being a real self member and paid $7800 with discount included. Thank you Dr. Fiorillo and staff!!