Botox - Pearl River, NY

My Botox came free with my breast implants. I...

My Botox came free with my breast implants. I noticed. A lot of bad reviews on Botox so I wanted to chime In. I had Botox free with my naturella allergan breast implants. I was able to chose between latisse or juvederm or Botox. I went with the Botox. I got the 11 lines on my forehead and my crows feet. Took about 5 days to kick in but I love it. I feel beautiful. All the lines are gone.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Fiorello did my breast implants 4 weeks ago as well. He is gracious and gentle as well as soft spoken with a very friendly energy. He smiles every time he walks into a room. I was very happy with the implants and the Botox great. He took his time... Iced me up and I had numbing cream. The whole procedure was painless and he was genuinely excited because it was my first time getting it. I will definitely do it again and I look forward to my post op appointments. I highly recommend him and if I or my family ever needed any cosmetic surgery in the future I would go to him. My scars from a lift are already almost non existent. He is a true artist. If I could give him more then 5 stars I would. He even texted me the night of surgery from his own phone. No doctors do that anymore! I work in a hospital and I am a cardiac nurse and we all know nurses as patients are pain in the as$. I never waited more then a few minutes for him in his office. He's a rarity. I wish the doctors I worked for treated their patients this way.