20yr Old Ankle Wrap Tattoo Removed by Picosure Laser - Peachtree City, GA

I am hoping to update this review as the laser...

I am hoping to update this review as the laser treatments go on. Had first laser treatment 11 days ago, lower leg is still swollen. On ankle wraps they can only do one side at a time due to swelling and safety issues, so I had the inner portion done. I was scheduled for the other side on Monday Sept 12th, but the Doctor said we need to hold off as the other side is still very swollen and not healed. I read that the Pico Laser doesn't hurt as much as the Yag or Revlite. I find that hard to believe as it felt like my ankle was being hacksawed off. I've never been in as much pain as that .....why they don't numb the area with needles is beyond me (they did apply a numb gel which was worthless and I have no faith in it after my first session). Because of the area where the tatt is (circulation, gravity) it is a hard area for tatoo removal but I heard rave reviews of the Pico laser so went for it. 11 days in and leg is still swollen, the pain continued to get worse along with itching. In the end if the tattoo is removed it will be well worth it, but its alot of inconvenience and alot of pain to go through if it leaves any kind of remnants of the tattoo. I hope this site allows me to continue to add photos after each laser treatment so you can see the process.

Update other half of wrap lasered by picosure

the other half of my tattoo (consisted of 4 daises) vs 5 like the first visit, went smoother. Even with the pain. I sure that the inner portions of your arms and legs are more sensitive then the outside areas of the your leg and arms, and I can only guess that is the reason. I had no reaction. No fluid build up with bubbles or, scabs or anything......just noticing that the pigment is dissolving. Very little ankle swelling. Over all great treatment- Nothing like the first one. I'll post pics soon.
Dr. Joe

He was great. Painful procedure, not his fault though. Responded to emails immediately in evening when I had concerns