Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

With so much going on in a typical family of 7, I have been reluctant and scared to have my tummy worked on. After having 5 children my scar tissue from the 4th c-section pulls to my insides with un-godly sight. As I have been trying desperately to get fit I’m noticing an uncomfortable pain behind my scar tissue. It’s as if a string were being pulled from my back like a doll. I’ve see a few other doctors in the area and no one provided me with the peace of mind like Dr. Schwartz had. I’m hoping to book this procedure in the near future. Because this is such a sensitive issue for me I was a bit shy going into his office. WOW, was all I could say to my hubby later that night. The staff was incredibly sweet and helped me to feel very comfortable and safe. Having this been my third consult I wish I would have started here first! Thank You Dr Schwartz and staff! You will be seeing me very soon!