Coolsculpting Bra Roll

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I had my first coolsculpting treatment on my bra...

I had my first coolsculpting treatment on my bra roll. The facility I went to offered both sides to be done at the same time so the total treatment time was one hour (instead of two). The area was swollen and red for a few days. After about 3-4 weeks I noticed the fatty areas treated were smaller and after another 4 weeks there was even more improvement. I am satisfied with my results and had my flanks done about a week ago - excited to see the results!
23 Aug 2017

Thank you for sharing your kind words. Dr. Shanthala

Update on second Coolsculpting procedure on flanks

Unfortunately my second Coolsculpting experience at the same facility to my side flanks was not successful. In hindsight I should have treated my bra roll a second time for a better result in that area. I have since learned that some fat areas are less responsive to Coolsculpting than others. The fatty area of my flanks is considered "visceral" and the fatty area of my bra roll is looser and considered "subcutaneous" - visceral fat does not respond well to Coolsculpting, I wish I was informed of this before spending so much money. Be sure to find a facility that understands this. The looser and more subcutaneous the fat is, the better Coolsculpting will work.

Coolsculpting Flanks - No Results

Initially had Coolsculpting done by the same provider (Shanthala MD Med Spa) on my bra roll on September 2016 and saw a all reduction of fat. Was excited to go back and have flanks done but unfortunately had no results. Called to make a follow up appointment and the office sounded confused, I guess this provider does not normally schedule follow up visits, she didn't do this after my first treatment either. Not sure why she bothered taking any before pictures if she doesn't bother seeing the after results. She acknowledged no results during the follow up visit and I was still willing to work with her if she could give me some sort of discount considering the poor results on the flanks. She agreed to give me 25% off my future Coolsculpting treatments and we talked about the areas to be treated. When I called to schedule to appointment she told me that she was thinking about it and she is not comfortable doing anymore Coolsculpting on me - I was shocked! She said I should first loose 5-10 pounds and exercise more -

I was mortified! I'm within 10 pounds of my ideal weight and if this is the case why did she already take over $2500 from me? Very disappointed.

Great experience with Dr. Shanthala! She is very personable and knowledgable. The facility is immaculate and welcoming. I went to her Medspa in Sept 2016 for Coolsculpting fatty areas on my back. We mapped out a plan, and started with my bra roll. She made sure I was comfortable during the hour long procedure and checked on me often. After about 3-4 weeks I noticed the fatty areas treated were smaller and after another 4 weeks there was even more improvement. I am satisfied with my results and had my flanks done about a week ago - excited to see the results!

23 Aug 2017