Coolsculpting Bra Roll

I had my first coolsculpting treatment on my bra...

I had my first coolsculpting treatment on my bra roll. The facility I went to offered both sides to be done at the same time so the total treatment time was one hour (instead of two). The area was swollen and red for a few days. After about 3-4 weeks I noticed the fatty areas treated were smaller and after another 4 weeks there was even more improvement. I am satisfied with my results and had my flanks done about a week ago - excited to see the results!

Update on second Coolsculpting procedure on flanks

Unfortunately my second Coolsculpting experience at the same facility to my side flanks was not successful. In hindsight I should have treated my bra roll a second time for a better result in that area. I have since learned that some fat areas are less responsive to Coolsculpting than others. The fatty area of my flanks is considered "visceral" and the fatty area of my bra roll is looser and considered "subcutaneous" - visceral fat does not respond well to Coolsculpting, I wish I was informed of this before spending so much money. Be sure to find a facility that understands this. The looser and more subcutaneous the fat is, the better Coolsculpting will work.

Great experience with Dr. Shanthala! She is very personable and knowledgable. The facility is immaculate and welcoming. I went to her Medspa in Sept 2016 for Coolsculpting fatty areas on my back. We mapped out a plan, and started with my bra roll. She made sure I was comfortable during the hour long procedure and checked on me often. After about 3-4 weeks I noticed the fatty areas treated were smaller and after another 4 weeks there was even more improvement. I am satisfied with my results and had my flanks done about a week ago - excited to see the results!