25 Year Old - Got 360cc Natrelle 410 Anatomical Implants - Peabody, MA

Prior to my surgery I was a 32A at 5'9" and 145...

Prior to my surgery I was a 32A at 5'9" and 145 lbs which was very unproportional. I went in looking for a breast augmentation just to make my body more proportionate, I did not want to have really large fake looking breasts. Dr. Wages suggested that I get anatomical implants instead of round ones and I'm glad I did! I went with 360cc Natrelle 410 implants and I love them! I am only 2 weeks post-op so I haven't been sized yet, but I think the 360cc brought me up to a large C cup. Dr. Wages knew exactly the look I was going for and that is what he gave me, I couldn't have asked for anything more.
Peabody Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Wages and his staff are all amazing! He is the first and only consultation I went to. He made me feel so comfortable with his knowledge and skills that I knew I didn't have to go searching for any other surgeons. My surgery went amazing and my recovery time was minimal- I was out and about the second day after surgery!