"Visible Results" with Vanquish!!! Pauleys Island, SC

After researching Vanquish I decided to start my...

After researching Vanquish I decided to start my treatments one month ago at Visible Results in Pauleys Island, SC. As mentioned in other reviews there was no pain and no downtime whatsoever! After my first three treatments I have already lost 1.5 inches around my belly. I am extremely pleased with my results and will give a future update since I have now had my fourth treatment and the results will continue for the next several weeks. My experience at Visible Results was fantastic and I would recommend to everyone. The staff are not only professional, knowledgeable and experienced, but they are also very friendly and helpful in every way. THANK YOU VISIBLE RESULTS!!! :))))

Jenny! :)

My nurse practitioner, Jenifer Lachicotte, was incredibly professional, as well as knowledgeable about the procedure. She let me know exactly what to expect with the treatments, and counseled me on the importance of continuing a healthy lifestyle along with my Vanquish treatments.