41yrs Trying Achieve my Goals Pasadena, TX. Weight loss gastric bypass..

Before gastric sleeve Started @345lbs as of today:...

Before gastric sleeve Started @345lbs as of today: 6/12/15 wt. 230lbs . It's been long journey, but da fight isn't well over yet....
At age of 24yrs weight started packing on. I was always self conscious of my flat butt. Got teased a lot high school through out my school years. After having 9kidos things gotten uglier. My body became somebody else I didn't recognize. So any out here please help...I need for mommy make over. Thanks

Panniculectomy Surgery Set 07/31/2015

Dr. John k. Long
1200 Binz St.., Suite 1275
Houston Tx. 77004

Pre op

Pre op 7/30/2015
Let's do this

7/31/2015 Post op

1st day after surgery I woke up to pain of my life. Chinese nurse ask me could I go peepee! O my god, scale 1to10 it burn like hell. Far as anesthesiologist other staff members we're da bests. But that dam Chinese Nurse needs to learn more patience. Trust me pull her aside told her just what I thought of her. Sometimes I understand short of staff but, b patient u never know who's rating u. But other than that my doc John K Long was funny! Impressive.

new me

It's been long journey, coming from 350lbs to 200lbs. Dr. Long removed 30lbs loose skin. I'm so blessed right watching my whole life change before my eyes. Now! Let's get this body phasell journey bbl . Sister fint to fine as wine. ..
Pasadena Bariatric Surgeon

Procedures done 9/23/2014. This doc is da best. They accept United hcc star know as medicaid with all procedures. ..