Much Needed Tummy Tuck

So excited and so nervous, have been waiting over...

So excited and so nervous, have been waiting over 10 years for this. Has anyone had Dr Caroline Min do a procedure for you? Any comments please. She seems very compassionate and caring, can't wait. Dr Min will be doing a full tummy tuck with look of the flanks. As I keep looking I am thinking I may need look in other areas. But I will still to the original plan for now, I don't want to do too much.

Day of treatment

Well today was the day! I can't say enough excellent things about Dr. Min. I just can't wait to see how it looks, super excited. My pain level today is close to none, I would say a zero.

I was so nervous, but she put me at ease, I absolutely can't imagine doing the procedure without her!

Day 4 update

I can't wait until the drains and binder are of. So far I like what I see. Pain has really been close to zero, only really taking Tylenol maybe twice a day. I feel tight but very bearable. So far Dr. Min has done a tremendously great job, I feel comfortable and can't wait to see my tummy.

Drains are off

Again....Dr Min is the best. The drains came off today and I saw the results, even better than before the kids. Wow I was prepared for the worst, after watching all those you tube videos I was scared. Would I do it again??? Oh heck YES!!!!!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon