Much Needed Mini Tummy Tuck - Pasadena, CA

Sine having my first c-section in 2009 I have been...

Sine having my first c-section in 2009 I have been suffering with that dreaded pouch below my belly button! It was finally time to get rid of it, and I'm so glad I did!I had a mini tummy tuck with muscle repair with Dr. Kevin Rouge and so far the results,are great. He was very friendly and made me feel comfortable at all times. I had surgery on Tuesday Sept 6th, and since Tuesday at 11am I have not needed to take any pain meds! He has magic hands! After looking at a ton of youtube videos and reviews here on realself I was scared of how painful this would be, however my experience has been the complete opposite of what I've seen. I have not taken any pain meds since Tuesday and the pain I do experience, I would rate at 1 out of 10. I cant recommend him highly enough, so happy with my results. I returned to school today and seriously, I could have done so earlier, although Dr. Rough recommends 1 to 2 weeks off of school or work. I just can't believe was a pleasant xperience this has been. Here are some before and after pics. More to come!

10 days post op

So it's been 10 days since my procedure and so far I can't complain! I had 1 drain removed this week and can't wait until Thursday to get the second one removed. Concealing the drains has been my biggest problem, since I've been out and about for the last 7 days! I was tucking them into my pants and kinda looked pregnant, now that I have 1 I clip it to the side or back of my compression belt to hide it.
I've also been trying on all my pants, shorts, skirts and dresses and couldn't be happier with how well they look on. All those clothes I was saving just in case "I ever got ride of that pooch" fit like a dream!

Oh, my doctor did prescribe me antibiotics because of a red spot near the incision. I didn't feel any pain, but he just wanted to make sure that I didn't have or develop an infection.

As mentioned on my last picture, I have also seen a lot of improvement on my uper inner thigh area. It looks a lot tighter and well, just youthful. My lady parts have been pulled up quite a bit too (My 20 year old "coochie" is back!), which might explain why my thigh area looks better.
Pasadena Plastic Surgeon

Wonderful doctor with excellent bedside manner and magic hands!