Hair Transplant, Absolutely Worth It! - Pasadena, CA

I had a problem with my hair thinning over the...

I had a problem with my hair thinning over the last several years and it was really make me self conscious. I heard about LA Hair Clinic through a friend of mine who's brother had had a hair transplant there. He was incredibly satisfied with his procedure's results and really encouraged me to go through a consultation with Dr. Jacques Abrahamian, and I'm really glad I did. Dr. Jacques is the kindest man and he's extremely knowledgeable within the hair transplant profession. He answered all of my questions with confidence and made me feel very comfortable with my decision to consider a hair transplant. After about two weeks I decided to go ahead with the procedure. The day of the procedure I was a bit nervous but early in the process, my nerves quickly faded because of the professionalism and confidence of Dr. Jacques and his staff. The procedure was painless and the recovery process was not bad at all. The next step was to wait. After three months, just as Dr. Jacques had said, I noticed my hair starting to grow and after 4 months, I noticed growth in areas that were really lacking prior to the procedure. Now, I'm about 11 months in after the procedure and I have nearly a full head of hair. My confidence is the same as it was in my early 20s when I had a full head of hair. I'm extremely happy to have decided to get the procedure done at LA Hair Clinic and I would definitely recommend LA Hair Clinic to anyone who's considering a hair transplant or anyone who's unhappy with their thinning hair. Go see Dr. Jacques at LA Hair Clinic today, he will improve your quality of life significantly!
Pasadena Hair Restoration Surgeon