The Good, Bad and Truth of Lip Lift..Pasadena, CA

I had my surgery on 1/07/2016 is being 3weeks, I...

I had my surgery on 1/07/2016 is being 3weeks, I decided to wait for my review until I was at least 2 weeks I will explain why later,, the good/ bad and truth of lip lift,, GOOD: surgery less that 1.5 hours, no pain, smooth like getting the nails done lol... The BAD: 2-5th day is so swollen I look like a horse on steroids!! My nose got upturned my nostrils were huge! I was a disaster,, the waiting and waiting got me frustrated. After 7 days I just put a bandage to camouflage my horse trendy look lol. The TRUTH: I feel so self consuous stil today at week 3! My face looks short lol, my lip and scar still swollen, I notice my days with drinking lots of water and sleeping with lots of pillows give me a better healing!

Hope this picture help you guys!! My nose is getting better! Lower the profile, my skin between my nose and lip is 90% heal, stil little swollen,, (( it looks sexy though ))You can see my pores bigger than my scar am I right?

lip lift

9month after my lip lift and my scar is 95% gone no make up needed... i did t use any scar cream or treatment, time did it for me.. my teeth show when i smile NOW! .. i am extreamely happy with the results! i wish i had done it before!
Pasadena Plastic Surgeon

First appointment , he was polite, he took his time to explain me the healing process, he assure me that this was a simple procedure, I felt very comfortable with him. Besides his prices were really good! I had three small lipo areas, and crescent arm lift.. procedures maybe that's why he gave me a great deal though :),,after surgery he called me to see how I was feeling ( felt the