When You First Don't Succeed, Go To Someone Who Knows What They're Doing - Pasadena, CA

I previously had an FUE done by a well-renown...

I previously had an FUE done by a well-renown company (we've all seen their commercials) and was HORRIBLY disappointed by the entire experience. When I had gone in for a consultation, I was told that 700 grafts would be sufficient even though I felt that I would require more. I wasn't given any pre-operative care. I just showed up. The surgery occurred and I was in pain throughout the process. After the surgery had completed, I was hardly given any post-operative care (spray and that was really it). When I had gotten home, to my utter dismay, the donor region that they had used was very blocky (it was more localized as opposed to it being evenly spread out). They didn't even call to check up on me or the likes. I was essentially churned and burned (I felt rushed). After 4 years, there is nothing to show from that surgery.

Onto LA Hair Clinic. Firstly, let me thank Jacques, Flor, Ani, Hector, John, and Thelma for an amazing experience all the way through. From going over the procedure, to prepping me, to the surgery, and post-operative care, they made sure that I was comfortable and that I was well-informed. They were friendly, accommodating, and all around fun to be with. They continue to check up on me and schedule my follow-ups every three months. I've known very few places where you could reach ALL of the staff 24/7.

Secondly, I could not fathom a better group of individuals whose teamwork and knowledge complement each other. They have one of the best, if not the best, work dynamic that I have ever seen. You can tell that they all get along and that they truly love what they do. There isn't a greater feeling knowing that you're being taken care of by a team who know what they're doing as well as enjoy what they're doing.

I don't feel like I'm just another person, another patient--a stranger. I truly feel comfortable and homely with them--like family. There is not a single other place I'd ever recommend. From the bottom of my heart, thank you guys!
Pasadena Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dr. Jacques Abrahamian was amazing. He came in on a Saturday (non-work day) for an impromptu consultation. He went through all the steps and made me feel very welcomed. He informed me and explained things in a manner that didn't leave me guessing (unlike another place). From the beginning until the very end (and even after the procedure), he checked in and made sure that I was comfortable and that my post-operative care was going well. Jacques was personable, knowledgeable, and exuded confidence in his work. I could not recommend anyone more than him and his team.