3734 FUE Grafts. It's Been 8 Months After my Procedure, and I Am SO HAPPY :-) - Pasadena, CA

First of all, I would like to say I am not one...

First of all, I would like to say I am not one that typically writes reviews and such, I find it a bit cliche with all this social media. But after 8 months after having my procedure with Jacques and LA Hair Clinic, I am so thrilled and excited that I cant believe that this is me again. I cant believe that this is me when I look myself in the mirror. There were days when I couldn't stand looking in the reflection, and was depressed. After researching for many years, flying all across states interviewing clinics, doing consultations, reading all the blogs and forums, I had my heart settled on LA Hair Clinic. I knew it from the moment I walked in. I had my procedure a bit over 8 months ago with Jacques Abrahamian and Dr T, and I couldn't be any happier. First 4 months, was the hardest, I practically saw not much of a difference, only pimples. I was being told to be patient, and it will come in, and at 6 months I was already so Satisfied, and it only keeps getting better at 8 months. I was told there is still more growth coming in, approx another 25 to 30%.

Jacques is awesome, he is down to earth, but most of all, very talented and skilled. He not just has the fue down, but I think more importantly he has the ARTISTIC EYE for an AMAZING HAIRLINE. I Will be posting my photos shortly, I switched my Iphones, and my pics are in the old phone, I'll upload them as soon as I get my hands on it. I hope you guys enjoy the transformation.

My Self-esteem skyrocketed now, and I actually enjoy now combing my hair, and taking the time in styling it. Small things we take for granted until its lost, but now I'm glad I have it back. I still can't believe the transformation, so thrilled and excited. It's worth every penny, and I have nothing but praise over to the team from Jacques, Matt, Flor, John, Michelle, sorry there was one more guy I forget his name (dont take it personally).

I will add my photos in the coming months as I reach my 100% mark. Cheers from London!
Pasadena Hair Restoration Surgeon

My practitioner was AMAZING hands down. Amazing staff, Amazing experience but more importantly AMAZING RESULTS.