Breast Impant Revisions Cannot Go Wrong with Dr. Casper - Pasadena, CA

This review is being made after the full 6months...

This review is being made after the full 6months of recovery. I must say Dr Casper did exactly the type of breast I had asked for. I believe from the beginning that he will be able to deliver because he is a great listener, put me at ease talking about the procedure and expectation of mine and his.

Background: I had 36C high profile implants back in 1997. Yeah I was happy with it during my younger days (20s) but now in my 40s I prefer low profile, naturally close breast wherein I don't need to wear push-up-and-push-in whenever I wanted cleavage. That's what I was unhappy about with previous implants. They had slid to my armpits& you can in fact drive a truck down the wide plains of my sternum.

Result: Natural looking low profile round implants. Great slope on my top breast, gel fills are very comfortable and natural.

Dr Casper is so personable and easy to talk to. I did not get any judging vibes from him--only supportive ones. He keeps his office at a good clip. I have never had to wait more that 15minutes. He has this big smile that is just comforting. In truth, he is a very capable surgeon. I had very little bruising. My incision around Nipples are gone and flat.