Breast Impant Revisions Cannot Go Wrong with Dr. Casper - Pasadena, CA

This review is being made after the full 6months...

This review is being made after the full 6months of recovery. I must say Dr Casper did exactly the type of breast I had asked for. I believe from the beginning that he will be able to deliver because he is a great listener, put me at ease talking about the procedure and expectation of mine and his.

Background: I had 36C high profile implants back in 1997. Yeah I was happy with it during my younger days (20s) but now in my 40s I prefer low profile, naturally close breast wherein I don't need to wear push-up-and-push-in whenever I wanted cleavage. That's what I was unhappy about with previous implants. They had slid to my armpits& you can in fact drive a truck down the wide plains of my sternum.

Result: Natural looking low profile round implants. Great slope on my top breast, gel fills are very comfortable and natural.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr Casper is so personable and easy to talk to. I did not get any judging vibes from him--only supportive ones. He keeps his office at a good clip. I have never had to wait more that 15minutes. He has this big smile that is just comforting. In truth, he is a very capable surgeon. I had very little bruising. My incision around Nipples are gone and flat.