So Happy I Met Dr. Casper and His Staff!!!!! Pasadena, CA

Where do I begin to share my journey to locating a...

Where do I begin to share my journey to locating a doctor who specializes in
breast augmentation, thanks to Dr. Casper it was a short journey. He took his time to
sit down and answer all of my many questions and concerns. I had at least 2 visits prior to my breast
augmentation procedure, I came with my mom and then my grandmother, yes, I had a lot of support.
The pre-op, surgery and post surgery, is everything Dr. Casper said it would be. I am so
pleased and happy with the end results and I can't say enough. He called the first few nights in the
evening to see how I was doing, and that meant a lot to me. I know I was nervous, I asked many
question, and the same questions over and over, and he was patient and always in good spirits every time I met with him. He answered all of my many questions confiednetly and always reassured me.
Yes, he was right all the time. I am so grateful to you Dr. Casper, your a wonder person and an expert in breast augmentation. Thank You!!!!!!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Casper personally returned my phone calls, answered all my questions. He called me in the evenings after surgery to see how I was recovering. He is thorough and I enjoyed every office visit because he was always pleasant and welcoming to me my family and all of my questions and concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Casper he's truly an expert in his field and delivers what he says. If anyone is considering breast augmentation consider visiting Dr. Casper. you;ll be happy you did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!