Great Results - Pasadena, CA

I had surgery with Dr Min one week ago and I could...

I had surgery with Dr Min one week ago and I could not be happier with my results. During my initial comsult Dr Min and her nurse were both very friendly, professional, and she took the time to patiently answer all my questions. She gave me a prescription for meds before my surgery on my pre op appointment. I trusted her, and her opinion. I received a price quote the same day and scheduled my surgery. Dr Min's prices are also very reasonable and they offer care credit. The surgery center and staff were also wonderful. I was calm on the day of my surgery, I trusted Dr Min. Post op I had absolutely zero bruising wish was incredible. Very minimal pain, and some swelling. I was able to go back to work in 5 days, and leave the house the next day since I had no bruising. Dr Min even called me the next day to check how I was doing. Right after my surgery when my ride picked me up even she noticed the immediate results even with my swellimg. Today is post op 6 days and I love my results already and its not even final. I highly recommend Dr Min. Thank you!!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon