50 Yr Female Kybella - Pasadena, CA

Well I had a slight double chin and I head about...

Well I had a slight double chin and I head about this and thought it could be good to correct it.
First off I have a low pain threshold. So needless to say I was in deep discomfort during the procedure .

So I did as the doc said ice to reduce swelling. I was uncomfortable all night. I decided to keep on consistently and ended ice burning my skin. So those of you that think more ice is better to reduce swelling and brushing, think twice. 1 day was really swollen, 2nd worse today is my 3rd day I totally look like a bullfrog no neck, with bruses and skin burns.
I'm always looking for a quick fix and this time i might have really jumped into something I may regret.
Thus there is no scarf that will cover under your chin, as someone said in a post I read unless it was a burka.
I'll be happy with a 25% improvement, but I don't think I'd go through a second procedure. Not to mention my husband thought I was crazy, and all I've wanted to do since getting injected is to hide out.
So I have some events coming up in the next 2 weeks and I think my neck is not going to recover in time.
I will repost next week and update you all to my journey.
Thus far having some regrets.