33yrs Old, No Children & into High Impact Full Contact Sport & Finally Have the Breasts I've Always Wanted - Parramatta, AU

I didn't want to jinx myself with complications by...

I didn't want to jinx myself with complications by talking too soon which is why I've taken so long to review but I've had my implants for well over a year now and I absolutely love them. It did take several months to adjust my training to accommodate my 350cc round textured implants but I don't regret a thing. The operation was a total breeze. Post op pain on day 2/3 was probably the worst because of all the medication and having to sleep at 45 deg killed my back but overall, it was managable. My nipples are still very sensitive and by choice I barely go without wearing a cute bra of some sort, even sleeping with crop top. I just want to take care of these treasures I waited so long for. Now I don't have to fight with padded bras or strapless bras that fall & shopping for bras is now a wonderful experience. I finally feel sexy in bikini tops and feminine in dresses and my hubby loves my new found confidence.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

I simply cannot fault Dr Lim and his team. Dr Lim is realistic and genuine with his approach. I recommend him 100%, so much so that 2 other friends have since gone to him as well.