Invisalign/Clear Path Week 1 + 2

To those who have or want Invisalign... I have...

To those who have or want Invisalign... I have Clear Path its basically the same.
I have a gap in my front top teeth and my first molars left and right are not inline with my other teeth
I am a 30 year old male from South Africa ;)
The first day I thought.... WHAT THE HELL DID I GET MYSELF INTO????
Putting in my retainer was painless but the first time I removed it, +- 4 hours later it hurt quite bad.
When I put them back in, I thought I was going to die :O I can handle pain, I have broken both my elbows, both wrists, 2 ribs and my knee before (I used to skateboard professionally) but this pain was borderline unbearable, HOWEVER, this pain only lasts for +-10seconds when I put them in. The pain stopped happening after day 5, the following days there was zero pain and I could eat and drink, take them out and back in as I pleased with ZERO pain. My 2 weeks are finished and tonight I start tray 2. I already see a SLIGHT difference in my gap and according to retainer 3, it seems as if my gap will be close to fully closed and my first molars will start moving in place too.
So far I am happy with my decision but to be honest, I am a little scared of tray 2... hahahahahaha, best of luck to the rest of you!
PS I am in South Africa, so it cost me +-R49 000 (Rand) which is +-$3500 (USD)
Dr. Sharad Cara

Awesome Dr, been very helpful and has the best knowledge of the product in my area in my opinion.