45 Year Mom of 3 Mommy Makeover - Parker, CO

I initially had my consultation over a year ago...

I initially had my consultation over a year ago for a breast augmentation. A year later, I was ready to pull the trigger and get my new breasts. I had grappled with my tummy and decided to inquire about it. Dr. Jeremy went over a full abdominoplasty with me and I envisioned no longer having to hide my stomach! I went for both operations simultaneously.

Operation lasted over 3 hours. My chest felt like the Denver Broncos were sitting on it after. I wanted large breasts and I got 'em. I was going in a B cup and coming out over a D, fingers crossed. I went with 650 cc Mentor High Profile silicone implants under the muscle. My tummy tuck consisted of abdomen muscle repair, liposuction on my flanks and skin tightening. Day one I hurt heavy in the chest area. Day 2 I felt pretty good. Day 3 recovery was the absolute most difficult. My nerve endings were on FIRE! My boobs were so tender. And that compression garment in July was stifling. But day 4 things were improving and each day was better and better.

I am now 3 weeks post op and feel good. My breasts hurt every damn morning from sleeping and muscles not moving (morning boob). Especially lefty. She is a zinger every morning. They are slowly dropping. Process can take 3-4 months. I am currently measuring a 34 DDD (hellloooo boys.....). The compression bra was digging in so the nurse recommended I go braless during the day or find a bra that was comfortable, no underwire. My abdomen is still swollen and that will take LOTS OF TIME AND PATIENCE. But weekly I see improvement. My incision line is stellar. I mean really legit! It's low, straight and small so far. I will start a minor scar treatment this week now that my surgical tape is starting to fall off. And I plan on wearing compression garments daily for months to keep improving my overall look. I took 5 weeks off from work as a flight attendant to ensure sufficient healing and not damaging anything at work.

I wish I had done this all sooner. But let me say I couldn't be happier with the results. Dr. Jeremy is professional, knowledgeable and no pressure. His staff is warm, kind, funny and this office is clean and professional. I would recommend Parker Cosmetology to anyone.

Pics week one

Pics week 2

Pics week 3

Pics week one

Week 4

Week 4 post op pics. Feeling good!

Six weeks and feeling good!

I am 6 weeks post op tomorrow. I did go back to work and worked flights for 5 days straight. Day one was a challenge but I figured out how to navigate the job and healing quick. I wore compression underwear everyday. I didn't see too much difference in swelling.

These pictures I took this morning. I don't wear compression garments to bed and have started to reduce time during the day. If I feel some pain or additional swelling, I resort back to them. Overall I am so thrilled with my new body. My left breast is dropping faster than the right. I actually can feel a difference in the breast as they drop. It's a trippy ride I'm on for sure.

I would recommend this mommy makeover to anyone who is on the fence. My confidence level is up and I feel great. Today I wore a t-shirt tucked in. I honestly do not know the last time I have done that. MANY YEARS. Anyway, here's updated pics and how I currently look in a swimsuit. I am measuring a large top and small bottom.

My belly button up close

Here's two pics, one of my belly button up close and me in a workout outfit. Weight loss has been slow and gradual. Diet is key. I am so pleased with the results.
Lone Tree Plastic Surgeon