So Wonderful to Have Pain-free Intercourse Again! - Park Ridge, IL

I started the laser treatments in April and...

I started the laser treatments in April and completed the third one in early July. It's been close to four weeks and I'm now starting to reap the rewards of the financial and time investment. After three years of not being able to enjoy intercourse due to pain, what a joy it is to experience all aspects of sex again. I would say it's about a 90% improvement, and no skin tearing or bleeding after intercourse. I am so grateful I learned about the MonaLisa Touch. It's like having a part of my life back that had been missing a long time. Through the website I found a physician in my metro area to do the three treatments for $600 per each, with an added discount of $300 if I paid full price up front, which I was able to do. It's well worth the $1,500 to enjoy intimacy as I used to. Thank you MonaLisa Touch!
Dr. Mauricz Koziol

Dr. Koziol was very nice and we could tell he has real compassion for women going to him with the post-menopausal condition of atrophying of the vaginal tissue. He explained everything to me and answered all my questions. I feel so lucky to discover the MonaLisa Touch and to find Dr. Koziol.