MiraDry is a Indeed a Miracle Tx- Armpits Pour No More... - Park Ridge, IL

MiraDry is miraculous!!! I finally feel like I...

MiraDry is miraculous!!! I finally feel like I can "live life" without worry about severe underarm sweating...I no longer claim it's "my" condition because I'm really cured! Underarm Sweat glands-disabled! Everyday since both treatments six months ago, I pinch myself because I REALLY don't sweat under my arms anymore! MiraDry is permanent, unlike Botox that temporarily relaxes overactive sweat glands, it's a cure and I would undoubtedly shout its glory always. If you've been through the long list of treatments like me- OTC Certain Dri, Rx Dry Sol( burning, irritating) , Robinul( dry mouth, sleepiness), and eleven plus treatments with Botox underarm injections, you are wasting money, time, and life lived if you don't get Mira "Dried".
Insurance plans are making it more difficult to get Botox covered and honestly, two treatments with MiraDry and you're done-- is a fairly easy choice vs. doing Botox twice yearly for the next 20 plus years. Choosing experienced and credentialed certified injectors like Illinois Dermatology Institute is critical. RN injector, Sue H. is hands down AMAZING-book now! She is so knowledgeable, incredibly kind, patient and she immediately makes you feel in the best of hands. She even called me after both treatments to check in on me! Now that's above and beyond! She made me feel so comfortable from the start to check out and I would absolutely do it again with her if I had to!
Sue Hempstra, RN Injector