24 Year Old, Double a Breasts to Full C - Sydney, AU

I was always extremely self conscious of my small...

I was always extremely self conscious of my small breasts and having a breast enlargement was always something I dreamt of. After extensive research, i chose dr Moradi to be my surgeon and I couldn't be happier with the results. I can now say I love my breasts. In the initial consult I explained that I want natural looking but full and perky breasts so Dr Moradi decided that 350cc would be best suited for what I wanted and what was best suited for my body. He also printed out photos of what my breasts could possibly look like with 350cc or 380cc. I was bouncing back and forth between the two but then decided that I should go with what he had suggested, and I am so happy that I did. They are the perfect size. I am now a full c!
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

I was extremely nervous before my consult but Dr Moradi made me comfortable straight away. He explained things clearly and made sure I was understanding everything he was saying. I was terrified of the recovery period after surgery from a lot of the research I had done, but was pleasantly surprised at how well and fast I healed with minimal bruising. I am so unbelievably happy with the result and would recommend dr Moradi to everyone!