28 Year Old - Rhinoplasty Surgery - Choosing Dr Miller Was the Best Decision That I've Ever Made - Park Avenue, NY

I began reviewing rhinoplasty surgeons back in...

I began reviewing rhinoplasty surgeons back in October - Dr. Miller was top of the 'Internet rated' doctors. Being the thorough researcher that I am, I wasn't going to trust google. I kept asking friends in NYC and all fingers kept pointing to Dr. Miller. I went for my first consultation in March, where they spent nearly 3 hours with me. From that moment on (cost and fear of surgery aside), I felt so at ease with the staff and the office (this may sound strange but the office / surgery space was very calm and wasn't intimidating). Most importantly, I had true belief that the doctor could and would do everything that he was promising me. I had one more consultation before my surgery. Being the perfectionist that I am, I brought along a video that I had taken of my nose (in very bright lighting). Dr. Miller sat and watched the video over and over again as I pointed out all of the imperfections that I wanted corrected. He took notes throughout. Would you believe that every single flaw that I pointed out to him on that video was corrected in surgery. This might be a good time to point out that he is a total perfectionist. You want your plastic surgeon to be :)

On the days & weeks running up to my surgery, the staff in Dr. Millers office answered all my stupid questions over email/ phone.

On the day of my surgery, I was surprisingly calm and collected. I absolutely adored his nurses and anesthesiologist. I have never been on antibiotics, under anesthesia or even in a hospital bed for that matter. This was all new to me and they couldn't have been nicer. I'm shocked at how at ease I was. They all get a 10/10 for bedside manner.

I just had my cast removed yesterday and I am THRILLED with my results. I am so blessed to have chosen Dr. Miller as my doctor. I can't stop looking at my nose in the mirror. He fixed every single thing we spoke about pre surgery. I am blown away by the fact that he got it so right. He is a modern day Donatello or Michelangelo or whatever you want to call him but the nose he gave me is close to perfection. My friends have all said it looks like my real nose. Dr. Miller will give you a great nose BUT will be sure to make it look natural. He'll give you the nose that you should have been born with :)

Ps. I haven't been paid to write this - I am just so ecstatic with my new nose. I can't wait to see what it looks like over the next year once swelling / bruising subsides

My advice; Do your own research but I strongly recommend going for a consultation with Dr. Miller. See for yourself how he and his staff are experts in their field and will do everything in their power to give the perfect result.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Miller was so nice and friendly. He has an amazing bed side manner!! It can't be denied that the man is master of his art