28Y Female, No Kids. - New York, NY

I've had large arms most of my life. I've been...

I've had large arms most of my life. I've been loosing weight the last couple of weeks but I know my arms won't change (for some reason i just store fat in this area). I made the decision to do this procedure after seeing some before and after pics on various sites. I'm positive my expectations are reasonable and i'm confident in my choice of PS after my research. I will post my before and after pics after some of the bruising and swelling have resolved.
New York Plastic Surgeon

I went to several PS before choosing Dr Sterry (who I first noticed on this site), I choose him after viewing his before and after pics and having a positive experience during the consultation. He took his time answering all my questions and I never felt rushed or pressured. The office runs on time and the staff interact well with each other; they are very friendly,cheerful and professional. I choose to have the procedure done without being put to sleep and things went well, there was some discomfort but no more than what was discussed before the procedure. He and his assistant checked my level of pain constantly and made sure I was tolerating the procedure well, he explained exactly what he was doing before he did it which helped a lot with keeping me calm. As a health care professional I was impressed by the way the staff handle the procedure, he took his time and everything around me was sterile (extremely clean). We all chatted and joke the entire time and I felt it was over in a matter of minutes (I think it took over an hour). I was just fine the next day, I honestly took Tylenol twice and nothing else. The hardest part was not taking advantage of the time off and going on a spring cleaning spree (so tempting). Things are going well so far and I'm happy overall, I will definitely be going back to this doctor in the future!