Thrilled!! Rhinoplasty Result Was Better Than I Could Ever Have Expected - New York, NY

I had a rhinoplasty about 10 yrs ago from a very...

I had a rhinoplasty about 10 yrs ago from a very high profile NYC plastic surgeon and I have to say I was extremely disappointed with the result. I started thinking that my type of nose was more challenging than the typical "bump on the bridge" procedure so I just accepted it. My girlfriend recently was looking into breast augmentation surgery and it got me thinking about maybe doing a revision. I started looking at pics online and I realized that there have been a lot of advances in the past 10 yrs so I felt a lot more confident of what was possible based on before and after pics. After researching several top PS in NYC off this site and online, I narrowed it down to 3 based off pics, reviews, and results of similar noses. After seeing Dr Rizk (who was my final consultation) I knew after 5 mins that I was going with him. I really liked the fact that he wasn't a jack of all trades and only focused on facial surgery. He was honest and set realistic expectations and told me he could narrow the bridge and reduce the nostril size (Alar base reduction) but the tip he didn't think was possible. He said he would inject it with steroid to reduce the scar tissue which would make it more defined an get me overall a very positive result. My recovery was surprisingly mild and I had some swelling but no visible black and blue marks which I believe was due to all the pre-surgery prep he recommended. The follow up 7 days later finally arrived and I anxiously awaited the splint removal and the unveiling of the new nose. My first reaction was WOW! I had modest expectations based on my prior experience but when I saw my new nose I can honestly say it surpassed any expectation I thought was possible. This is only 7 days post surgery so he told me theis still isn't the final result and that it will continue to get better. The guy is amazing and his entire staff from the anesthesiologist to the nurses to the office mgr are extremely professional and put me at ease throughout a stressful situation. I couldn't give him a better recommendation and if you're considering any facial surgery you need to pay Dr Rizk a visit. I promise you wont regret it.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon