40, 2 Kids from London, Uk. Very Happy - Paris, France

Price is euros. Very happy with everything so far....

Price is euros. Very happy with everything so far. Follow up appiontment is on wednesday so cant comment on after care yet, will see what they say. No problems, hardly any pain just swelling and stiffness and love my shape and tiny waist. Travelled to paris from london due to exchange rate saving me over £1000 if you can afford it you might want to see him in london I imagine hospital care may be a little better but no complaints from me.
Tips... the garment with cut out butt holes I think is the best for preventing movement of fat. You can also shower in it and it is quite comfortable. To drive I've used a rolled up yoga mat under my thighs and a pillow behind my back works fine. Sleeping on my tummy with head slightly elevated to prevent swelling in the face. Arnica tablets and gel really helps. To eat meals I use a directors chair with a hole cut in the middle or sit backwards on an armless chair with cushion. Ive added some pictures, im day 5 post op now and recovering really well. Will post more pics after 2 weeks when much of the swelling will have died down and without garment on. Hope this helps.
London Plastic Surgeon

Brilliant. Very helpful and informative showed me many pictures , didn't rush me and answered all my questions. His nurse lamia was also amazing so kind and helpful even had her on whatsapp so I could ask her questions all the time.