28 Years Old, 5 Year Old Twins Via C, and I Want to Look my Age! - Paramus, NJ

So this is my first post here and while I rarely...

So this is my first post here and while I rarely post anything online, I was blown away by how supportive and informative this site was so I feel privileged to be able to be a part of that. I had my twins by c-section in 2011 and knew after I recovered from the shock of what it did it my stomach (what?! you mean these marks and belly hang will NEVER go away?!?!) I decided I was going to get a tummy tuck sometime in the future. Anyway, fast forward 5 years and the messiest divorce that never ends later and I have decided that there has never been a better time for me to do something life changing for ME. So....I went for a free consultation with Dr. Parker in NJ and was so impressed by the patience and professionalism of the staff. I asked a million questions and was even offered a second free consultation if I wanted anytime before the surgery. My procedure is scheduled and less than 6 weeks away and I'm overwhelmed by a roller coaster of emotions and sleepless nights! If anyone out there is doing it, has done it, has advice, wants to say hi, whatever...please comment! Thanks for reading!

28 Year Old Mom Excited for a New Body! TT + Lipo of Flanks

after a c-section 5 years ago I was never the same. I am an avid gym goer, a fairly healthy eater, and yoga lover. I tried it all for years but the 'flap' remained and made me feel way older and bigger than I really am. I assumed I would fix it surgically at a much older age but I have been having a rough few years and decided I deserve to feel great about myself now! surgery is 6 days away and I am so excited. I have medical clearance, paid the fee, and received a book of instructions and a handful of prescriptions....I even found someone who would care for my cat while I recover at my parents' house. now I found this group and am excited to be a part of the community...wishing everyone happiness and health!

Paramus Plastic Surgeon