55 Year Old Woman Looking for Facial Rejuvenation Without Surgery - Paramus, NJ

I have begun the revolutionary rejuvenation...

I have begun the revolutionary rejuvenation program with Dr. Boss. The program is called the Rejuvenator and consists of just a few one hour sessions over 4 months. The Rejuvenator tighten the skin and fills in the laugh lines, builds collagen and minimizes lines and wrinkles using PRP. I get to use my own growth factors, cells and stem cells. The treatments are done n his office with really no downtime, just some redness the next day that goes away in 48 hours. Its a painless procedure and after just one session I am thrilled with the results! I cant wait to go back. Posting my pictures and blog on Dr Boss's website blog.

50 and feeling a bit more fabulous

Well, it was time for my second Rejuvenator treatment and I was so excited. After seeing the results from my first session, I was looking forward to this simple process again because I know it leaves me looking better with every passing week.

When I last left you, I had discussed what I hoped to achieve aesthetically. I had just finished my first Rejuvenator session, which utilized my own platelet-rich plasma. In my second session, I will had a customized serum used in conjunction with the micro-needling, which penetrated deep into the dermis.

This process was a bit quicker than last time, as we did not have to do the blood draw and spinning. Lonny applied the numbing cream, as you will see in my photos. This cream was amazing! It works so quickly and effectively that you don’t feel anything, but after session is over, all sensation comes back as you relax with the post-treatment calming mask.

I am including my pictures with this blog as I am very excited to share them with my readers. When I met with Dr. Boss he was very happy to see my skin responding so well to the treatments so I decided to post them now rather than waiting until the end of the 4 sessions.

I will update you again in February when I get my third treatment. In that session I will have micr-needling in combination with the latest and greatest in skin tightening medical devices! Until then please feel free to contact me with any questions. I can be reached at dthomas001@optonline.net

Forever young,

Donna
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Boss treats every patient with true dedication, no cookie cutter solutions at this practice. Everything is customized for your aesthetic goals.