39 Year Old, 3 Young Kids, Working Mom - Paramus, NJ

I had liposuction done on my upper/lower abdomen...

I had liposuction done on my upper/lower abdomen and flanks. I was awake for the whole procedure which took approximately 2-3 hours. Local anesthesia was used. I felt sore and bruised up for several days after, but I was back to work and back to my usual routine 3 days after the procedure. It has been 2 months since and the results are fantastic. I am so happy with my contour now. I highly recommend going for this procedure if you want fast and noticeable results.

Before/after pictures - 7 weeks apart

Top picture taken July 15th. Bottom picture taken only 7 weeks after. Please consider that results take anywhere from 6 months to a year before they are considered final. At this point though, I personally appreciated the difference and was happy with the results so far.
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Aydin and his staff (Astin, Nancy, Rose, Heidi, Suzy, Victoria, Tina, and sorry if I missed anyone) are the most genuine, compassionate, approachable, considerate, and helpful group of professionals I have ever met! Dr. Aydin called me himself the next day to check on me. His nurse Astin also keeps in constant contact with me to check on my pain and symptoms. I consulted with 2 other practices before I went to Aydin Plastic Surgery. Once I went to Aydin Plastic Surgery, I was 100% convinced that I wanted to give them my business. I highly, highly, highly recommend them!!! Gorgeous office too, by the way!