I Wanted a Bigger Rear- End- and I Got It :) - Paramus, NJ

For several years, I really wanted to have a...

For several years, I really wanted to have a bigger butt. I worked really hard for at least 2 years doing squats at the gym to try to get them naturally, but I was not getting the results I wanted. After consideration, I decided that this procedure- butt implants and some fat transfer- was right for me and was referred to Dr. Aydin by a friend. From the moment I stepped in the door I was already impressed with his office, staff and the technology he used to show me what could be done to get the results that I wanted. He has been so great at taking care of me throughout the process, as well as his staff. I think anyone who is under his care will be really happy with their results, as I am!
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Aydin really went the extra mile with me and I know he would do it for any of his patients. He called in personally to check in on me. He took care of any pain post- op and made sure I was feeling okay. He understood everything I wanted and delivered. I would highly recommend him!