Consultation Only - Felt Even Worse About Myself After Consultation - Paramus, NJ

I went for a scarless breast reduction...

I went for a scarless breast reduction consultation with Dr. Sherwood Baxt at Baxt Cosmedical. When the nurse left and Dr. Baxt came in, he asked me to stand in front of him so he could look at my breasts and assess whether I am a candidate for the procedure. As I stood there topless, he told me that I am young and wouldn't need the procedure if I wasn't fat. While I could stand to lose some weight, I am far from morbidly obese, and honestly, even if I were obese, what a horrible thing to say at a vulnerable young woman standing there topless. He then asked me if I've always been fat, and when I said No, he said he wanted to "understand the psychology" of why I am fat, and asked if my family is fat. When I said No again, he asked if I am "one of those up and downers" with my weight. I couldn't get my paper gown back on fast enough! AFTER ALL THAT, he told me he no longer does this procedure, and sent another Dr in! The other doctor was very professional, and I finished my consultation because I really was interested in the procedure, but I left feeling really horrible. I could never bring myself to give his practice any money.
Paramus Plastic Surgeon