31 Year Old Female, Double Ruptured 420cc Moderate Silicone Implant's for Revision - Paramus, NJ

Dr. Aydin is honest, caring, listens to your...

Dr. Aydin is honest, caring, listens to your concerns and wants as well. After being referred by a friend I drove to NJ to meet with him, I am from Long Island. His office was immaculate and the staff was very friendly and warm. My 1st appointment I must have been there for 1.5 hours asking questions-booked him on the spot which is so unlike me but I knew I was in the right hands. As we were chatting about what I was looking for I explained I wanted them noticeably larger and besides that I had no concerns.
Dr. Aydin pointed out how my right implant was placed much higher and the nipple was much lower on my left. He throughly explained how he can create a new pocket, explained the benefits of a lift to fix the nipple position & also explained how since I was going 130cc larger there was a chance my nipples will appear more even. I opted out of a lift. I am being 100% honest when I say to you that my nipples are almost perfectly portioned, the natural eye would not be able to notice, the implants are perfectly shaped and the incision is only slightly larger than my old scar. The evening of surgery and the next two days I was uncomfortable but nothing like pain of the 1st set. He made sure to reach out multiple times. My follow-up appointment he was actually coming to Long Island that weekend for the holidays, he said he would come by to check my progress and he's a man of his word, we had my follow up appointment and he took the bandages off. I do not think it gets any betterthan than this man! Finally a doctor who cares about his patients and had pride in his work.
Paramus Plastic Surgeon