32 Years Old, 2 Kids 350 Cc Silicone Breast Aug and Lipo - Paramus, NJ

After having two kids, and the last one being huge...

After having two kids, and the last one being huge it was time to do something for me, I needed an umbilical hernia repair so I decided to have Lipo of the abdomen, under my chin and my flanks and also breast augmentation. 350 silicone under the muscle. From the moment I entered the office the front office staff was very warm and inviting . The office was clean and very nice. Dr Aydin was very honest and professional. He wasn't pushy at all which was important to me. Me sat and answered every question that me and my husband had. After the surgery he even made sure to call me himself to check up and anytime I had a question I could call him and he would answer within minutes! I am extremely happy with my results and would recommend him to everyone! He did an amazing job and his staff is awesome!!
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Dr Aydin was very nice and professional. He made sure to answer any question I had before and after the surgery. He was very attentive and always made sure I felt comfortable.