32 Year Old, Mother of 2, 350cc Mod Plus Silicone - Paramus, NJ

I had my surgery on1/22/2016 with Dr. Gartner and...

I had my surgery on1/22/2016 with Dr. Gartner and it truly was a great experience. He was the first and only plastic surgeon I met with and from the get go I had a great feeling that he was the surgeon for me. I went under local and had the awake breast augmentation and it was worth it! I chose the 350cc mod plus silicone implants periareola incision and I honestly could not be happier! From pre op, to the surgery, to post op visits it has honestly been such an amazing experience. My recovery was so quick and easy; post op day 1 I was feeling great, no joke minimal pain and I took Percocet (1/2 dose) just for the first 2 days, and after that I took OTC pain meds. And of course with the help of my husband and following my physician's orders to a T, it made my recovery that much easier. Honestly, Dr. Gartner is very skilled and I am 100% happy with my results, and so is my husband lol!
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gartner is very skilled and has a great bed side manner; his whole team from the office personnel to the medical staff were so friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!