31 Yrs Old, 130 Lbs, Two Boys, No More Kids...time to Get my Body Back - Paramus, NJ

I have been doing tons of research and finally...

I have been doing tons of research and finally decided to book a consultation with Dr. Ferraro.
After almost two hours of discussing each and every detail, I knew he was the one!
A little bit about me, I am very meticulous (Anal), highly educated and extremely busy mommy of two wonderful boys. My professional career is my passion. I'm fortunate enough that it allows me to spend time with my family. I have a very supportive loving husband that after witnessing the natural birth of our two boys, the massive weight gain and complications, supports me in everything I decide I to do.

My youngest is now 14 months and we have decided we are not having anymore children. It's time to get our pre-pregnancy bodies back! (Including my husband lol)

After gaining 50 lbs with EACH pregnancy, my poor body has taken a hit. I had an emergency gallbladder removal after my 1st delivery, due to the massive weight lost. I have breast atrophy, stretch marks, abdominal muscle separation, gall bladder removal scars and of course the wonderful mommy pouch.

Stats: 31 yrs old, 130 lbs, 5'5"

6 days post op

6 days post op- no bra

Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ferraro has answered EVERY email I have sent him after the surgery. He has called & texted me from his cell phone to check on me. He kept in touch with my husband and called him as well to keep him updated after the surgery. Since the surgery, I have texted him pictures and he would immediately respond back and put me at ease. I could not have asked for a better doctor! Such a sweetheart and caring individual! It has only been 5 days since my surgery. I have "peeked" and everything looks amazing. I cannot wait to see the final results! I am very please with his work, level of expertise, professionalism and bedside manners. I am recommending him to all my family and friends.