42 Breast Augmentation After Breastfeeding Two Kids

Dr. Baxt is quintessential of a medical...

Dr. Baxt is quintessential of a medical professional. In an age where you find doctors are often rushing you through medical examination or are less responsive, Dr. Baxt turns that on it's head.

I had been on the fence for years about breast augmentation. As a woman who always had full and "fluffy" breasts I had never thought I would be a candidate for breast augmentation, however, after two children and breastfeeding for 2 years+ I was left with deflated breasts that left me yearning for the days of my pre-children breasts. After my consultation with Dr. Baxt I knew not only that I was ready for this procedure but that I would do it with no one else but Dr. Baxt. The care, time and interest he showed for the start was so reassuring; I don't know if I would have made this decision had it not been for his willingness to answer all my questions. I had questions during our consultation, after the consultation, before the surgery and he addressed all my questions with the sensitivity and care I needed.

After the procedure, he was accessible by phone, email and text. I will admit that I reached out to him several times and all of my inquiries were addressed with lightening speed. In addition to his impeccable beside manner, his staff from the front office (Michelle) to the nurses and staff at the reception desk were top notch. I can't say enough of my experience to date and I am thrilled with the results. As newbie to cosmetic surgery, I had a phenomenal experience and my 350cc were just enough to have the sufficient size and fullness I was looking for; my only regret was not doing it sooner! Thank you Dr. Baxt!
Paramus Plastic Surgeon