Breast Lift W/ Implants & Rhinoplasty--one Word--AMAZING!! - Paramus, NJ

So this is my story.......A few years ago I lost...

So this is my story.......A few years ago I lost 60 pounds. Amazing results but hated what it did to my breasts!--sagging/loss of tissue. One boob was bigger than the other (which is normal) but it was more noticeable! I decided to look into breast lift/implant and also rhinoplasty because my nose needed fixing up (long, bulbous tip, hump on side profile). With lots and lots of research, I decided to visit 3 plastic surgeons. I was very hesitant until I met Dr. Ferraro!!! He was the last doctor I visited & I knew right away that he was the one! My consultation was more than an hour long, which really impressed me. The other doctors I had met with were great, but yet I felt like I was just another patient to them. They would meet me for 20 mins, then send me off to nurses, finance, front desk, etc. But with Dr. Ferraro, it's him the whole time which I loved because he is the one performing my surgery!! Plus he is so informative! I am two weeks post op and could not be happier!!!! My nose is so natural looking, and breasts are nice and full! I'm sending friends/clients/co-workers all to Dr. Ferraro and of course they love him just as much as I do! So with that being said --- YES I RECOMMEND HIM! :)
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ferraro is an amazing surgeon! Confident, caring, knowledgable, professional, the list goes on!